At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in the one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter. You will drive and scale the reach of paid search advertising campaigns. The ideal person for this role has a strong drive to become paid search professional, high motivation to learn and can stay ahead of PPC trends and industry standards.
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily execution of paid search activities (Adwords/DS, Bing, Yandex, Sklik, etc,)
- Hands-on bid optimization, data analysis, problem-solving, keyword harvesting, messaging, CRO optimization, A/B testing, etc
- Implement optimization strategies and tests for international SEM campaigns with a focus on the desired ROI
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices and strategies
- Work with cross-functional team members and external partners, contribute to other team projects and initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Professional level of English, and one of the following: Russian, Hungarian, Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Portuguese, Slovenian or Croatian
- Previous experience with paid search, performance marketing a big plus
- Data analysis, excel savvy
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Keen interest in digital advertising, search engine marketing, paid search in particular
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
Why come and work with us:
- Unique opportunity to gain experience in the industry working on sophisticated accounts at an international scale. We are looking for a colleague for a period of minimum 12 months.
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry.
- Access to the latest advertising tools and features (much earlier than regular advertisers in the region) and work on large, sophisticated accounts. GA 360 Suite, Tableau, DS are among the tools you will use on a daily basis.
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
We will ensure you get here smoothly, help you with the necessary arrangements and settling in the city!
Meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/ Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
Social events, from foosball to coworking trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply and we get back to you shortly!
We are creative, passionate, spontaneous, ambitious and have a strong passion for fashion.
Together we enjoy the moment at work and out of work, in GLAMI you will never get bored!
We are unstoppable, we keep pushing the limits in knowledge and innovation.
Month over month, GLAMI grows fast and we are looking for ambitious individuals who can share our mission and have an enthusiastic approach to a constantly changing start-up environment.