At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in the one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role
This is a unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in an x-functional team environment and is excited to build amazing things within GLAMI. You will work on an international scale to elevate the growth of paid search advertising programs. The ideal person for this role has clear SEM for e-commerce background, can work independently and stays ahead of PPC trends and industry standards.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily execution of paid search activities (Adwords/DS, Bing, Yandex, Sklik, etc,)
- Hands-on bid optimization, data analysis, problem-solving, keyword harvesting, messaging, CRO optimization, A/B testing, etc
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns in a multi-market multi-language environment with a focus on the desired ROI
- Implement and manage automation projects for SEM activity to continue to drive efficiencies (content and bidding strategy automation to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets at scale)
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices and strategies
- Work with cross-functional team members and external partners, contribute to other team projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of AdWords API a plus
What You’ll Need:
- Professional level of English and Portuguese
- At least 4 years of experience in paid search engine marketing including large international or nationwide campaigns for e-commerce
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience automating SEM tasks like bid and inventory management, building and managing data feeds for scalable campaign management
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
Why come and work with us:
- Access to the latest advertising tools and features (much earlier than regular advertisers in the region). GA 360 Suite, Tableau, DS are among the tools you will use on a daily basis.
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office; relocation assistance
meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/ Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
social events, from foosball to coworking trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply and we get back to you shortly!
We are creative, passionate, spontaneous, ambitious and have a strong passion for fashion.
Together we enjoy the moment at work and out of work, in GLAMI you will never get bored!
We are unstoppable, we keep pushing the limits in knowledge and innovation.
Month over month, GLAMI grows fast and we are looking for ambitious individuals who can share our mission and have an enthusiastic approach to a constantly changing start-up environment.