Today my guest will be Matt Cholerton of Hito Labs in Seattle. Matt is a startup recruiter, who’s led hiring and culture for numerous startups, currently he leads the hiring at Animoto.com, a video technology company. We’ll discuss a variety of topics about culture, life and jobs at startups.
“Employer Branding is the new hiring…”
- Favorite tools to recruit? ATS?
- Your twitter handle is @EveryonehatesHR…what’s the story behind that?
- What do great applicants look for?
- How do you think about Employment Brand?
- How do you create a culture that applicants look for?
- How can you increase employee referrals?
- How can you screen for culture in the hiring process?
- What tips do you have for people who may want to work at a startup for the first time?
- What are some roles you are currently looking to hire for and how to apply?